Call Us: 432 580 3333

Background Image With Gavel and Justice Scales


Call us today for a free 30 minute consultation. Same Day Appointments are available.


Just because someone has been ordered by the court to do something doesn’t mean they will actually do it. If you have court orders for a certain action another party is not following, then you can file an enforcement to force them to abide by these orders.

It is extremely difficult when you do not receive your child support or are refused your court ordered visitation. Court orders should be taken seriously and you have legal right to enforce action when they are ignored. Guilty parties can be subject to fines and even jail time if they continue to disregard a court’s ruling.

Typically, courts want to see repeated action before ruling on an enforcement so if you feel court orders are being ignored be sure to document all offenses in detail to present to the court. If you aren’t getting your court ordered visitation or child support, or have questions about what else qualifies for an enforcement, contact us to know your options.

Send Us A Message

To Schedule Your Appointment For A Free 30 Minute Consultation!

Same Day Appointments Are Available.